Since I have discovered the joys of frozen yoghurt some weeks ago, I keep making new batches. It’s so easy and so delicious! So I had to try a version with the summer honey from Bjørka and it turned out amazing. The flavours work together all so very well, I could eat this all day long! (Or until I get too cold…)
Recipe: Honey and Walnut Frozen Yoghurt
What you will need for one (small) portion:
- Three heaping tablespoons of yoghurt
- One heaping teaspoon of honey
- Some crushed walnuts (I used about one and a half whole walnut)
- Mix the yoghurt and honey in a small bowl. Stir really well so that there is no “unsweetened” yoghurt left.
- Add the crushed nuts and stir a bit more.
- Transfer to a small freezer-friendly cup.
- Cover with a lid and put the cup in the freezer.
- After about one to two hours your delicious treat will be ready.
Note: If you find your yoghurt has formed ice crystals during freezing, try adding a bit more honey next time. The sugars in the honey will prevent the crystals from forming.